American Doctors Discovered a New Organ in the Human Body
American doctors found in the human body a new organ, which can contain up to 20% of the body’s fluid. The doctors made the discovery accidentally, during the endoscopy session, studying the patient’s gastrointestinal tract. The study found in the extrahepatic bile ducts and ducts of the pancreas a certain “reticular structure” consisting of 20 millimetric dark branching lines surrounding large polygonal spaces filled with fluorescein. “They do not have an obvious correlation with known structures. Although endoscopists have suggested that this network is a capillary or lymphangioma, no structure can explain the reticular structure of dark lines and bright fluid-filled spaces, “says the study in a journal Scientific Reports . Doctors were interested in finding and began to look for similar structures in other parts of the human body. The scientists found them in the tissues of the nose. According to the researchers, such structures can be located in all tissues and contain up to 20% of the total fluid in the body. Physicians also suggested a link between the “reticular structure” and metastasis of cancer and many inflammatory diseases. According to one version, cancer channels can penetrate the lymphatic system through the canal-lines of this organ.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 47 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 53 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » An Outbreak of Bird Flu was discovered near the Bulgarian Town of Etropole
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 95 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Mayors Buy Medicines for Entire Villages as 1/3 of the Pharmacies in the Country are in just 3 Big Cities
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 116 New Cases in the Last 24 hours