Russia's Lavrov to Hold Syria Talks with U.N. Envoy in Moscow on Thursday
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and U.N. Syria envoy Staffan de Mistura will hold talks in Moscow on Thursday about the latest situation in Syria, the RIA news agency reported on Wednesday, citing an unnamed diplomatic source.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Serbia and Russia will Coordinate their Foreign Policies
- » After Putin’s Announcement: One-Way Tickets for Flights from Russia Sold Out in Minutes
- » Putin Announces a Partial Military Mobilization (UPDATED)
- » Erdogan: Russia should return the Occupied Lands to Ukraine, Putin wants an End to the War
- » Xi Jinping: Beijing is Ready to Work Together with Russia, as "Great Powers"
- » Putin: Western Sanctions Pose a Threat to the Entire World