1 227 000 Pensioners will Receive Easter Supplements
The government voted Easter supplements to 1.2 million. Pensioners whose pension is up to the poverty line of BGN 321 will receive supplements amounted to BGN 40, and the payment will begin on April 4, said Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Social Minister Bisser Petkov . Novinite.com recalls that with the money the government allocated for Christmas, , the cabinet gave 100 million for pensioners.
- » PM Borissov: This Year's GDP Will Exceed BGN 120 billion
- » PM Borissov - The State Is Making Sure that the Next Generations Won't Be Burdened with Debt
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria