Twelve People Died in a Bus Crash in Ecuador
Twelve people were killed and another 25 injured on Saturday when the bus they were traveling in careened off a road in a coastal region of western Ecuador, officials said.
The accident occurred at around 2:00 pm local time (1900 GMT) on the Jipijapa highway, in the area known as “Las Americas” of the Manabi province, according to a report from the Ecuadorian Traffic Commission.
Traffic accidents are among the leading causes of death in the Andean country.
Last week, a frontal collision between two buses in the neighboring province of Guayas left 11 dead and 54 wounded.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway