Czech PM Babis Says will 'Probably' Expel Russian Spies
The Czech Republic will “probably” kick out Russian diplomats, Prime Minister Andrej Babis said on Friday after the European Union backed Britain in blaming the poisoning of a former Russian spy in England on Moscow, according to Reuters.
EU states were coordinating on how to retaliate. Babis said he would consult with his foreign minister over the weekend and announce Prague’s decision on Monday. A Czech official said “a few individuals, not tens” will be expelled.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Czech Government Declared a New State of Emergency
- » Poland to Ease Some COVID-19 Restrictions, but Lockdown Remains
- » Travel Chaos in UK as Europeans Suspend Flights
- » Boris Johnson in Brussels Tomorrow for Brexit Talks
- » COVID-19 Death Toll in France Crosses 55,000 Mark
- » Latvia Extends Emergency Situation Until January 11