Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
The government will increase the wages of prison staff, Bulgaria’s Minister of Justice Tsetska Tsacheva said on 21stof March during the government’s regular weekly meeting on Wednesday, according to BNT.
Yesterday, members of the trade unions of the prison guards had a meeting with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Minister Tsacheva, and the PM committed to allocate additional funds to the two Chief Directorates: “Execution of Penalties” and “Security”.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend