Greek Аuthorities Seized Over 400 Tons of Harmful Food Imported From Turkey Today
According to the Greek press, the import of food includes dried nuts to fruits and vegetables.
They contain chemical substances harmful to health. The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency commented on BNT that regular inspections are being carried out on our territory and there are no data on detected dangerous food at this stage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Medical Union: We Call on People Not to Take Advantage of e-Referrals for Free PCR Tests
- » Info Leak: China Mishandled Coronavirus Outbreak at Early Stage
- » Expert Warns: Bulgaria May Soon Catch up with China’s Covid-19 Mortality Rate
- » Assoc. Prof. Dimitar Atanasov: Stress on Health System Should Help Improve It
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 221 Patients Died After Complications, 2814 Newly Infected
- » Today is World AIDS Day