Awards For ''Worthy Bulgarians''
The "Worthy Bulgarians" awards were presented at the sixteenth annual ceremony in the official hall of the Central Military Club. It attracted nearly 40 Bulgarian citizens who helped in the past year to be in trouble or have contributed to the development of society.
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov presented awards to three IT specialists from Vratsa - Emilian Kadiiski, Tonko Vlahov and Tihomir Krastev, who organized courses for unemployed young people from the city.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Winter is Coming
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3327 Registered Cases, 151 Deaths
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » Golden Rhyton Fest: Latest Films Online and Free from 4 to 10 December
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Another Earthquake in Turkey, No casualties Reported