Awards For ''Worthy Bulgarians''
The "Worthy Bulgarians" awards were presented at the sixteenth annual ceremony in the official hall of the Central Military Club. It attracted nearly 40 Bulgarian citizens who helped in the past year to be in trouble or have contributed to the development of society.
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov presented awards to three IT specialists from Vratsa - Emilian Kadiiski, Tonko Vlahov and Tihomir Krastev, who organized courses for unemployed young people from the city.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Strong Winds Issued for 24 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Drop in Temperatures, we can Expect Rain and Snow
- » CONFIRMED: First Case of Coronavirus in Romania
- » Five People were Killed in a Fire in a Building in the French City of Strasbourg
- » The Government Plane Evacuated 20 Bulgarian Students from Italy
- » Prof. Ventsislav Mutafchiiski: There aren't any Confirmed Cases of Coronavirus yet