Fighting "Energy Poverty'' Will be Discussed Today at a Conference, Part of the Program of the Bulgarian EU Presidency
Fighting "energy poverty" is the theme of the conference, part of the program of the Bulgarian presidency of the EU CouncilP
The role of local authorities in energy efficiency policy, as well as measures to improve the cleanliness of atmospheric air, will be at the heart of the discussions.
The event will take place in the building of the European Commission Representation in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria and Czech Republic Probe into Arms Depots Blasts Together
- » New Procedure to Be Launched for Electing Six Bulgarian EU Delegated Prosecutors
- » Laura Kövesi: Bulgaria Must Deliver on Agreement with EPPO and Appoint Six more Delegated Prosecutors
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Foreign Minister Participates in Berlin Process Video Summit
- » Bulgaria Will Pay Tens of Millions Euro Annually in Plastic Tax – "For the Earth" NGO
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria’s Infant Mortality Rate Third-Highest in EU