The Strong Wind Literally Took Roofs of Houses Across the Country
The strong wind literally took roofs of houses, there were slightly damaged citizens from fallen roof tiles. This is what Vratsa Mayor Kalin Kamenov said for <strong>FOCUS News Agency.
"At the moment, a municipality team goes around the villages to collect information about the damage caused by the stormy winds. Trees have fallen on cars, literally destroyed and entire roofs of houses, in some villages there are broken glasses. There are fallen electric poles, some places are without power supply," said the mayor.
"Fortunately, there are no seriously injured people. There are lightly injured citizens of fallen roof tiles, debris from houses. The damage is not so small. By midday we will have primary information on the number of property and buildings suffered and what we can do for the most deprived, as some of these buildings are of elderly people who may have no place to go elsewhere" Kamenov said, adding that it is likely that there will be information on the amount of damages until noon.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf
- » Spanish Siberia: Unprecedented Winter Weather Torments Spain