17 People were Injured in a Railway Accident in Slovakia
At least 17 people suffered from a collision between a passenger train and a locomotive in Slovakia, TASR reported.
According to the media, three of the victims suffered from severe injuries, and the rest have only minor injuries.
At the scene there are about 40 rescuers and ambulances.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fire Burns Down COVID Hospital in North Macedonia, At Least 10 Dead
- » Strong Earthquake Shook Mexico, There is a Casualty
- » More than 50 people Putting Out the Big Forest Fire in Kirkovo Municipality
- » A Man is Detained for the Fire in Blagoevgrad
- » Big Fire in the Center of Blagoevgrad
- » Lightning Killed Football Coach During Match in Bulgaria’s Lesichovo