Rumen Radev Congratulated Angela Merkel on Her Re-Election as Chancellor
Head of State Rumen Radev congratulated Angela Merkel on her re-election and for the fourth time as Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany.
"As a country, President of the Council of the European Union, Bulgaria relies and hopes for your active support for the successful realization of the goals and priorities we have set ourselves," the Bulgarian President said.
"I would like to express the wish of the Bulgarian people to deepen and strengthen the strategic relations between our countries, based on the deep historical relations and our close partnership within the EU and NATO," is written in the letter of the Bulgarian State Chief to the Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany Angela Merkel.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Supports Finland and Sweden for NATO
- » Bulgaria to Adopt a Plan for the Introduction of the Euro Today
- » Bulgarian MP: We have No Reason to Lift the Veto on North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian President: Our Language will continue to Unite us as a Nation
- » Bulgarian PM with School Memories: It was very Difficult for me to Learn Russian
- » The Pope to Bulgaria’s PM: Corruption is a Disease and You Can Eradicate it