London Expels 23 Russian Diplomats
Britain expels 23 Russian diplomats who have a week to leave the country, British Prime Minister Theresa May said in a speech to parliament, CNN quoted her as saying.
The measure is due to the scandal with former Russian agent Sergei Scripal, who was poisoned with a neuropathic substance produced in the USSR. May announced that Russian assets would be frozen if they are considered to be a threat. The decision to expel diplomats was taken this morning at a meeting of the National Security Council.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Record: 791 Polling Stations Abroad for Upcoming Parliamentary Elections
- » Bulgarian CEC Signed Contract for Technical Support of Voting Machines for Upcoming Elections
- » Senior Bulgarian Magistrates Questioned by Police
- » Slavi Trifonov - Next PM of Bulgaria Should Be Complete Opposite of Borissov
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Office Requested More Info from US on Sanctioned Bulgarian Nationals under Magnitsky Act
- » Bulgarian President Radev Holds Meeting with N.Macedonian PM Zaev