London Expels 23 Russian Diplomats
Britain expels 23 Russian diplomats who have a week to leave the country, British Prime Minister Theresa May said in a speech to parliament, CNN quoted her as saying.
The measure is due to the scandal with former Russian agent Sergei Scripal, who was poisoned with a neuropathic substance produced in the USSR. May announced that Russian assets would be frozen if they are considered to be a threat. The decision to expel diplomats was taken this morning at a meeting of the National Security Council.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Cabinet Will Purchase Medicopters
- » Former Financial Minister Ananiev Has Broken Law, says Caretaker FM Vasilev
- » EU Foreign Ministers Meet in Luxemburg Monday to Slap Tougher Sanction on Lukashenko
- » Caretaker Interior Minister: Top Prosecutor Covers up for Corrupt Politicians, Magistrates in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and North Macedonia Have New Chance to Work Togerther towards Ignoring out All Misunderstandings
- » Record: 791 Polling Stations Abroad for Upcoming Parliamentary Elections