Part of the Center of Venice is Underwater, Tornado in Southern Italy
Heavy rains covered the northern regions of Italy, and in the southern regions there is warm weather unusual for the season.
In the southern part of Italy there was a tornado. It affected the city of Caserta in the Campania region. The wind turned a truck, pulled out trees and destroyed roofs.
Fortunately, there are no casualties, but the material damage is probably millions. In Caserta there is one of the largest royal palaces in Europe, which is often used for filming movies.
As a result of the bad weather, almost a third of the historic center of Venice was under water. In many places the water level reached 199 centimeters. The average level of water rise in the city is 119 centimeters, and a critical level is considered to be 120 centimeters.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 9 Regions, the Weather remains Cold
- » Code Orange for Strong Winds in 8 Regions of Bulgaria for Today
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Windy with a sharp Cooling in the evening
- » "Earth Hour" - We turn off the Lights and Shine a Light on the Problem of Endangered Animal Species
- » Bulgaria: The Zoo in Burgas acquired New Exotic Rodents
- » Sunny Weather in Bulgaria, in the morning with Reduced Visibility