Sofia Mayor Fandakova Promised at Least 4 New Schools in the Capital
Sofia plans to build at least 4 new schools, the Mayor Yordanka Fandakova told BNT.
However, work on them is still in a very early phase - looking for suitable terrains. In terms of kindergartens, things are more advanced. Soon 4 new kindergartens will be opened - in the neighborhoods of Dragalevtsi, Mladost, Lyulin and Krasno Selo, in addition eight more are in construction phase in Vitosha, Pavlovo, Knyazhevo, Krasno village "," Poduyane "," Druzhba "," Monastery Meadows " and "Krastova Vada ".
Fandakova also said that the repair of "Graf Ignatiev" Street will start with the underground infrastructure, replacing the plumbing and sewerage system entirely. Then the flooring will begin, which includes the renovation of Garibaldi squares, Slaveikov and the garden in front of the church of St. Sedmochislenitsi.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Ministry of Education Will not Change Vacation Schedule for Students
- » Annual World University Rankings Published, Sofia University and Bulgaria’s Medical University Score Better Results
- » After Brexit Bulgarians Opt for Higher Education in Austria, Germany and the Netherlands
- » Google Digital Tools to Be Available to Bulgarian Students, Teachers
- » Lockdown Relaxed in UK, Schools Reopen on 8 March
- » Bulgaria and US Further Strengthen Cooperation in Science, Education, Technology