Son Killed his Mother after a Scandal in Bourgas
76-year-old woman was murdered by her son after a scandal in Burgas, reported "24 hours".
The murder happened on March 9th. The police confirmed by indicating that the perpetrator was detained for 72 hours by a prosecutor's decree.
The drama was played in Bl.5, in Lazur, in the apartment of the Chilbievi family. At 18 o'clock, 35-year-old Marian Chilibiev himself made a call and said his mother was in a helpless state. The son claimed that after the two quarreled he pushed her, she fell and died.
However, many bruises were found on the body of the 76-year-old Binka, the police said. After the autopsy it became clear that the woman had died of suffocation. According to neighbors, the scandals in Marian's home and his mother were almost uninterrupted, cries often heard from their apartment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today