Vidin governor: No Drinking Water Pollution in Bregovo
There can be no pollution of drinking water for people in Bregovo, as the pumping station near the areas flooded by the Timok River does not operate, Vidin Governor Albena Georgieva told FOCUS News Agency.
Bregovo is receiving water from another pumping station, located much farther from the flooded areas, she said. The situation in Bregovo remains the same as yesterday, there has been no increase in water levels, she added.
In Vidin municipality, the river flooded agricultural land in the area of Inovo village, but there is no danger to people, the governor said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Chunks of Chinese Rocket Threaten to Fall to Earth
- » The Best Mountain Resorts to Visit Around the World
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Easter Comes with Summer Sunshine
- » Saharan Dust Will Cover Greece, Bulgaria over Easter
- » Young Families in Rural Bulgarian Communities Embrace Sustainable Farming
- » Prince William Joins Celebrity Calls Urging More Efforts in Climate Fight