Borisov will Honor the Memory of the Jews Deported from the Territory of Macedonia
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will take part in a commemorative ceremony marking the 75th anniversary of the deportation of Jews from the territory of the present-day Republic of Macedonia.
In memory of the victims of the Holocaust, Prime Minister Borisov and his Macedonian counterpart Zoran Zaev will bring a wreath to the monument to the Jews who died in Skopje. This will be the first participation of a Bulgarian Prime Minister in celebrating the anniversary of the deportation of the Jews from the territory of the present-day Republic of Macedonia.
Representatives of the Jewish community were also present at the official Bulgarian delegation for the ceremony. During the visit, bilateral talks between Prime Ministers Borisov and Zaev are planned.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: Skopje should understand that the Road to Europe is through Actions, Not through Words
- » US Ambassador: The Ties between the American and Bulgarian People have Never Been Stronger
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: Democracy is Impossible without a Vibrant Civil Sector
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured