Borisov will Honor the Memory of the Jews Deported from the Territory of Macedonia
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will take part in a commemorative ceremony marking the 75th anniversary of the deportation of Jews from the territory of the present-day Republic of Macedonia.
In memory of the victims of the Holocaust, Prime Minister Borisov and his Macedonian counterpart Zoran Zaev will bring a wreath to the monument to the Jews who died in Skopje. This will be the first participation of a Bulgarian Prime Minister in celebrating the anniversary of the deportation of the Jews from the territory of the present-day Republic of Macedonia.
Representatives of the Jewish community were also present at the official Bulgarian delegation for the ceremony. During the visit, bilateral talks between Prime Ministers Borisov and Zaev are planned.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia
- » Provocation after Provocation: Macedonians will Block Roads for Bulgarians Heading to Gotse Delchev's Grave
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Clubs should Change their Names
- » Bulgaria’s MFA summons the Macedonian Ambassador because of the Beating of a Bulgarian in Ohrid
- » In 2022, Bulgaria declared 84 Russian Officials as Persona Non Grata