Jason Derulo will Sing the Anthem of the Football World Cup in Russia
American star Jason Derulo will sing the official anthem of the World Cup this year, which is to be held in Russia.
Derulo publishes the pre-release composition on his YouTube channel. The singer presented the singles a week earlier than his official premiere scheduled for March 16, writes Sun.
Derulo will perform Colors at the opening ceremony of the championship, which will take place on June 14th.
The football world cup will be held in 11 Russian cities. The final is on July 15th.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Korea Warns Its Citizens of Upcoming Famine Crisis
- » Navalny's Condition in Jail Worsens: He Is losing Sensation in Legs and Hands
- » Italy Returns To Tight Lockdown for Easter
- » US: Car Rams into Capitol Security Leaving Police Officer Dead
- » Tragic Train Accident in Taiwan with 34 Victims
- » Many People Injured in Brussels after Police Dispersed Illegal Gatherings