A Suicide Bombing in Kabul took at Least Seven Victims
A suicide bomber exploded in the Afghan capital Kabul, killing at least seven people, Reuters reported.
The attack seems to have been directed against the people gathered to pay tribute to Abdul Ali Mazari, a political leader of the Shiite minority of the Hizarreans killed by the Taliban in 1995, a deputy interior minister spokesman said.
When the bomber stopped at a checkpoint, he triggered the explosive device, killing one policeman and six civilians.
An Islamic-led group has assumed responsibility for a series of attacks on Shiite mosques and places where Hizarreans are being assembled. Many Afghan and Western security forces, however, have doubts that they organize the attacks on their own.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Operation "White" against Drugs throughout Bulgaria, 56 People have been Detained
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!