GERB and EPP Open a Campaign for the European Elections in Sofia
The European People's Party (EPP) and GERB today open the campaign for the upcoming European elections in 2019.
In Sofia are EPP President Joseph Daul his Deputy Dara Murphy, and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov hosts the event, BNR reported.
Under the motto "Europe is starting in your village, city, region", a joint European campaign will be launched by local and regional ERA leaders to restore confidence and increase engagement with the European Union. The campaign aims to enable people to express their views on Europe before the election.
More than 400 local mayors and regional politicians, members of the EPP from the European Parliament and the European Committee of the Regions, are expected to attend the Sofia Tech Park Forum. The Delegates will speak with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, Joseph Daul, Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova, Tsvetan Tsvetanov
Part of the forum is dedicated to the theme "Regions and cities investing in education to strengthen European values", which will be attended by Commissioner MariyaGabriel, Commissioner for Digital Economy and Digital Society.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » DW: Boyko Borissov Claims He Copes with Pandemic Best of All - Is it True?
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister to Take Part in Video Conference of European Council
- » EC: Bulgaria Breaches EU Regulations on Racism and Xenophobia
- » Minister of Economy: Bulgaria Boasts Excellent Macroeconomic Indicators despite Pandemic
- » Bulgaria’s Premier: We Will Overcome Pandemic First in EU
- » EC Forecast for Bulgarian Economy: GDP Growth by 2,7 Percent in 2021, 4,9 in 2022