Again Shooting at a High School in the US
A 17-year-old girl was killed and her boyfriend was injured while shooting at a high school in Birmingham, Alabama.
The incident occurred after the end of the school classes. Police believe the shots were produced by accident but did not give any explanation.
Meanwhile, the Congress of Florida voted a bill limiting access to firearms. The document, which has already been approved by the Upper House, must now also be signed by the governor of the state.
The measure was adopted less than a month after 19-year-old Nicholas Cruz opened fire and killed 17 people at Florida High School. Yesterday, Cruise was indicted by a state court for 17 murders and 17 murder attempts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Man Stabbed his Neighbors because of their Barking Dog
- » The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova
- » Methamphetamine was found in the Blood of Semerdzhiev who Caused the Car Crash on July 5