Again Shooting at a High School in the US
A 17-year-old girl was killed and her boyfriend was injured while shooting at a high school in Birmingham, Alabama.
The incident occurred after the end of the school classes. Police believe the shots were produced by accident but did not give any explanation.
Meanwhile, the Congress of Florida voted a bill limiting access to firearms. The document, which has already been approved by the Upper House, must now also be signed by the governor of the state.
The measure was adopted less than a month after 19-year-old Nicholas Cruz opened fire and killed 17 people at Florida High School. Yesterday, Cruise was indicted by a state court for 17 murders and 17 murder attempts.
- » Convicted of Rape and Thefts Escaped from the Prison in Lovech
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany