Parliament Discusses Candidatures For Chair of the New Anti-Corruption Body
Parliament began working with the election of the Commission President to counteract corruption and to withdraw illegally acquired property. The candidates for the post are two - Plamen Georgiev and Nikolay Nikolov.
The agenda included two new subjects on the proposal of the National Assembly President Tsveta Karaiancheva - second reading of amendments to the Law on Maritime Spaces and Inland Waterways and ratification of the International Convention for the Control and Management of Ship Ballast Waters and Sediments.
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)