U.S. Embassy in Ankara to Reopen Wednesday after the Security Threat
The U.S. Embassy in Ankara will reopen on Wednesday and will provide all regular services, a spokesman said, after the mission was closed for two days due to a security threat, reported Reuters.
“The U.S. Embassy in Ankara will be operating as normal and providing all regular services on Wednesday, March 7 onwards,” embassy spokesman David Gainer.
“We appreciate the continuing strong support we receive from the Turkish National Police in keeping our facilities and personnel safe,” he said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreigners with Positions in Bulgaria’s “Arsenal” Weapons Factory Left in Custody
- » Bulgaria: Customs Officers Found over 500,000 Pieces of Contraband Cigarettes
- » United States Successfully Tested Hypersonic Weapon
- » NATO Greenlights Idea of Building EU Rapid Reaction Force
- » Terrorist Attack in a Supermarket in New Zealand
- » 34 Afghans Evacuated to Bulgaria