Deputy PM: The Resignation of Energy Minister Will Not Be Accepted
The resignation of Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova will not be accepted, Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defence Krasimir Karakachanov said on 6th of March. The decision was taken yesterday at a meeting with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, which was attended by cabinet ministers.
During the conversation, the prevailing opinion was that Temenuzhka Petkova could not influence the deal for the sale of the Bulgarian assets of CEZ power utility.
Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova resigned on 23rd of February. She said that the reason for tendering her resignation was that for 20 years she had known the owners of Inercom , the company that would buy the assets of CEZ in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"