Parliament in Discussions About the Liberalization of the Energy Market
The free energy market will be the topic of a roundtable to be held in parliament on Tuesday, Nova TV reported.
MPs and the chair of the Energy Regulator will discuss the changes to the basic energy bill, with which the system will reach full liberalization.
According to the importers of the amendments by GERB, the new texts will allow the energy sellers on the Bulgarian Independent Exchange to become aroun 100. It is envisaged that the free market will push out producers, who had preferential conditions up to now. This, according to the government, would show that the prices on the market are fair.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgargaz: Gas Supplies from Russia are Not Endangered
- » Australia Ready to Supply Liquefied Natural Gas to Europe in there is Shortage of Russian Fuel
- » Natural Gas Prices Rise by 8% in Europe over Fears of Impending Ukraine-Russia Armed Conflict
- » American Tankers came and the Price of Gas in Europe fell Sharply
- » Bulgarian PM: There Won’t be any New Electricity Prices for Household Consumers
- » Bulgarian Expert: The Price of Gasoline can Reach BGN 3