By the End of 2018, All Cash Registers will be Replaced
All cash registers in our retail outlets must be replaced by December 31, 2018 due to software breakthroughs that take into account sales. This is what the Parliament has decided by finally adopting the amendments to the Customs Act.
For several years there has been an online connection between cash registers and the NRA. It turns out, however, that between 30 and 70% of the turnover is not reported at all and does not reach the tax office. This, according to the government, required full change.
The BSP suspected that the changes are because the government is under pressure but refused to indicate where this pressure came from.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend