Doctors and NHIF will Sign Today the Framework Agreement for 2018
The Medical and Dental Association and the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) will sign the National Framework Contract for 2018 today at 5 pm
This became clear after a meeting with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
The contract will be within the pre-agreed parameters.
The new Framework Agreement provides for an increase in the prices of about 130 clinical paths that the Insurance Fund pays to hospitals. This will be a "breath of air," doctors say.
It is not yet clear how the expected BGN 271 million will be paid by the end of the year to foreign health funds accumulated for treatment of Bulgarians abroad.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend