Angela Merkel: Germany Supporting Serbia's EU Path
Germany is supporting Serbia's EU path, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said after meeting with Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic in Berlin on Tuesday, noting that Serbia's accession talks could be successful with further reforms concerning rule of law and the relationship with Kosovo, Tanjugreported.
We are impressed with the way Serbia is continuing on the path of progress in the fight against corruption, and we encourage Serbia to continue on that path, Merkel said at a joint press conference with Vucic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Minister: In Croatia they see the Adoption of the Euro as a Way to be Part of Europe’s Heart
- » German Consumer Sentiment Collapses to Record Low due to Inflation and Energy Crisis
- » The Far-Right Won in Italy’s Elections
- » Italy's Elections might Put in Power the most Right-Wing Government since World War II
- » EU: Mobilization and the Referendums show Putin's Desperation
- » Italy could Pay you 15,000 Euros to Move to Sardinia