Angela Merkel: Germany Supporting Serbia's EU Path
Germany is supporting Serbia's EU path, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said after meeting with Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic in Berlin on Tuesday, noting that Serbia's accession talks could be successful with further reforms concerning rule of law and the relationship with Kosovo, Tanjugreported.
We are impressed with the way Serbia is continuing on the path of progress in the fight against corruption, and we encourage Serbia to continue on that path, Merkel said at a joint press conference with Vucic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Far-Right Won in Italy’s Elections
- » Italy's Elections might Put in Power the most Right-Wing Government since World War II
- » EU: Mobilization and the Referendums show Putin's Desperation
- » Italy could Pay you 15,000 Euros to Move to Sardinia
- » The EU to Give 55 Million Euros to Bulgaria for Refugees and Social Payments
- » European Parliament: Because of Orban, Hungary is No Longer a Democratic Country