Borisov Met With the Director-General of the World Trade Organization
During a meeting with World Trade Organization Chief Executive Roberto Azevedo, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov said Bulgaria continues to maintain economic and financial stability and take active measures to achieve high economic growth.
Bulgarian exports have increased by almost 12% last year, it became clear after the meeting.
The Prime Minister pointed out that one of the priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union is to work to strengthen confidence in the World Trade Organization and promote the multilateral trading system.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Supports Finland and Sweden for NATO
- » Bulgaria – North Macedonia: No Progress in the Work of the Joint Historical Commission
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: We give you Gas at Excellent Prices, Direct Flights will be Restored
- » Russian Ambassador to Bulgarian PM: The Word “Corruption” addressed to Putin is an Insult
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Position on North Macedonia will Not Change
- » Russia has Expelled another Bulgarian Diplomat