A Plane from Sofia to Italy Landed in Budapest due to an Accident
An aircraft flew from Sofia to Bergamo, Italy, wanted to return to the metropolitan airport due to a technical malfunction.
The pilots tried to land twice, but failed because of the snow, announced Bulgaria on Air.
The plane was redirected to Belgrade but the pilot refused to land there because of the bad weather. Eventually, the machine landed in Budapest without any problems. Because of the emergency situation at Sofia Airport fire teams were sent, BNR reported. At Sofia Airport there are several flights canceled from and to Rome and Paris, and to Varna. The remaining flights are delayed due to poor weather conditions. The airport urges citizens to comply with the winter environment and to provide enough time for travel to the airport itself. Departing passengers should be present at least two hours before their flight.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed
- » Macedonian Media on the “Struma” Tragedy: Both Bus Drivers were not Employees of “Besa Trans”
- » Confirmed: 45 are the Dead in the Burned North Macedonian Bus
- » A Methane Explosion killed 52 people in a Russian Mine
- » Human Error is the Leading Version of the Tragedy on the “Struma” Highway, Victims are 44
- » The Burned Bus belonging to "Besa Trans" did not pass Customs Inspection on the Macedonian Side