A British Astronaut Predicted that there will be People on Mars in 20 Years
People will be able to land on Mars only after 20 years, said British astronaut Timothy Pick, quoted by BGNES. According to him, private companies in the space sector will play an important role in this. And in particular, the astronaut believes the launch of the heavy rocket carrier Falcon Heavy, made by the company of Elon Musk "SpaceX" marks the beginning of a new era in space exploration.
Tim Pick expresses his confidence that the international project for the creation of a Deep Space Gateway will become a key issue for further exploration of space. "We are entering a new era of space exploration, and I think this will happen in the late 2030s," says the astronaut, quoted by The Independent.
Pick participates in the main space expeditions of the International Space Station ISS-46/47. He worked 186 days in the orbit.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 340 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Negotiating the Supply of Long-Range Missiles
- » Former NATO General became the New President of the Czech Republic
- » Day 339 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Heaving Fighting for Vuhledar and Bakhmut
- » Austria and the Netherlands are "United in Opposition to Schengen Expansion"
- » 2023 Bosnia and Hercegovina: Putinians to Establish Institutional Control of the Country
- » Ursula von der Leyen: Strengthening the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a Priority