Ludogorets Ended its Participation in the Europa League
Ludogorets dropped out of the Europa League tournament after losing a the second match from sixteen finals against Milan - 0:1 at the San Siro stadium on Thursday night. A week earlier in Razgrad, the Bulgarian champion retreated to the Rossoneri with 0:3. The only goal at the meeting was by Fabio Borini.
At almost empty stadium "Milan" played without some of its best players. Coach Gennaro Gattuso gave a chance to young players. After both successes, against the Bulgarian champion "Milan" continues its battle to win the tournament, as this is the easier way to get to the Champions League next season.
In overall, the Razgrad team deserves a good assessment of their performance in Europe because they once again jumped over the group stage, but failed to build on what has been achieved so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who Are Bulgaria’s Opponents in Their Euro 2024 Qualifying Campaign?
- » Russia received an Invitation to Play in the Central Asian Football Association
- » Djokovic was not Allowed into the US without a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgarian Albert Popov Recorded a Historic Ranking with his First Podium in the Skiing World Cup
- » English Greyhound Derby 2023: Who Will Claim the Crown?
- » Who Are the Favorites for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival Championship Races?