Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
Veliko Tarnovo will be installed 1,500 filter for clean air. The facilities will be placed on the chimneys of the combustion plants, as experts say their installation will lead to a drastic reduction in particulate matter and air emissions.
The project is made by the municipality in the old capital.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 18 Thousand cubic meters of Illegal Logging in Bulgaria was Established in 2022
- » Bulgaria: The Snow caused Problems in Mountain Passes, Yellow Code for Heavy Rain in 11 Regions
- » Bulgaria: Drive your Cars prepared for Winter Conditions
- » Bulgaria: Orange Code for Snow in 4 Regions for Tomorrow
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy, almost No Precipitation
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Cold Continues, Snowfall and Rainfall are Expected