Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
An Azerbaijani stand popularized the country`s tourism potential, as well as its history, traditions, culture within the international HOLIDAY & SPA EXPO in Sophia, Bulgaria.
The country`s participation was co-organized by Azerbaijan`s Embassy to Bulgaria, Azerbaijan Tourism Association and Buta Airways.
The Azerbaijani stand also presented the country`s wines and national dishes.
Bringing together the entire tourist market, HOLIDAY & SPA EXPO provides the unique opportunity for new contacts, expanding the client and partnership network, business meetings with professionals from all over the world in all sectors of the tourism industry.
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards
- » On Independence Day: BDZ Launches Retro Train
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule