Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
An Azerbaijani stand popularized the country`s tourism potential, as well as its history, traditions, culture within the international HOLIDAY & SPA EXPO in Sophia, Bulgaria.
The country`s participation was co-organized by Azerbaijan`s Embassy to Bulgaria, Azerbaijan Tourism Association and Buta Airways.
The Azerbaijani stand also presented the country`s wines and national dishes.
Bringing together the entire tourist market, HOLIDAY & SPA EXPO provides the unique opportunity for new contacts, expanding the client and partnership network, business meetings with professionals from all over the world in all sectors of the tourism industry.
- » Germans - Greece's Largest Source of Tourism Revenue
- » Asia May Lose over $ 100 Billion in Tourism Revenue due to the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry: Don't Travel to Italy or China Unless Necessary
- » Croatia Airlines Launches Bulgaria-Croatia Direct Flights from May 1st
- » 1,302.5 Thousand Bulgarians Made Tourism Trips in Q4 of 2019
- » Bulgaria is among the EU Countries with the Worst Rail Transport