Dervish Drove a Van into a Group of Policemen in Tehran, Killing Three
Three police officers died after a dervish drove a van into them during a protest in the Iranian capital Tehran, Nova TV reported. The Demonstration demanded the release of several detainees of the Sufi religious group from the arrest.
Ten of the protesters are also injured in the attack. The number of people arrested is not specified. Shiite power considers dervishes to be a threat to security in northeastern Iran, where they live.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Interior Will Investigate 14 Organ Transplant Surgeries in Lozenets Hospital
- » Belgian Army Deserter Nicknamed “Belgian Rambo” Found Dead after Month Search
- » Four Dead in Attack Against German Clinic
- » Bulgaria: Daring Robbery on Struma Highway in Pernik Region
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski