The Pope has Retreated to Spiritual Seclusion
Pope Francis retired to spiritual seclusion outside the Vatican.
He will take part in the so-called "Spiritual Exercises" with Cardinals and other high-ranking members of the Roman Curia - the administrative apparatus of the Holy See.
"I wish all the fruitful journey through the Great Fast, and I urge you to pray for me and my associates with whom we begin the Week of Spiritual Exercises," the Pope wrote on Twitter.
From this night to Friday morning, the clerics will find shelter at a religious institute in the city of Ariecha, about 30 km southeast of Rome.
- » The Missing People after the Volcano Eruption in New Zealand Are Considered Dead
- » 8 People still Missing after New Zealand Volcano Eruption
- » A Military Aircraft with 38 People on Board Disappeared in Chile
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: EU Accession Negotiations with North Macedonia and Albania Shouldn't be Delayed
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island
- » China with Drastic Measures: Removes all Foreign Computer Technology