The Polish Embassy in Tel Aviv was Vandalised with Drawn Swastikas
Swastika was painted at the door of the Polish embassy in Israel, BNT reported. Earlier, Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawieckisaid that Jews also took part in the Holocaust.
Police in Tel Aviv have begun an investigation because of inscriptions on the door of the Polish embassy in Israel. Words like "killer" and swastikas are written. No one has taken responsibility for the vandalism, but it is probably the result of words by the Polish Prime Minister that the Jews also took part in the Holocaust. These words sparked the sharp reaction of Israeli senior executives.
"We are standing together, hand in hand, in this battle. We must remain strong in memory of our brothers and sisters who were killed during the Holocaust. But today, more than ever, we need to work to educate the world, even some leaders, about these bleak times, "said Israel's president, Reuven Rivlin.
Warsaw rejects the charges. "Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki's speech was not intended to deny the Holocaust, nor to attribute to Jewish victims the slightest responsibility in the German genocide," the prime minister's spokeswoman said in a statement.
Earlier, Poland adopted a controversial law on the Holocaust, which criminalized public statements that attributed Nazi crimes to its territory while under German occupation during the Second World War.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold
- » Day 399 of the Invasion of Ukraine: VSU hit Russian Occupied Melitopol multiple times
- » The Pentagon is preparing the US Space Force for a possible Conflict with Russia and China in Space
- » Biden urged Netanyahu to abandon the Judicial Reform
- » Another Night of Clashes in France - Over 740,000 Protested against the Pension Reform