Prison Staff Protest
Unions of prison guards and judicial guards prepare letters to the ambassadors of the EU member states. The reason is that the problems in the sector remain unresolved for years, and the demands of their protests, which last for months, remain outstanding.
Earlier this morning, officials from the two directorates of the Justice Department took another demonstration at the Court of Justice in Sofia. Some days ago, the trade unions decided to reject the proposed 5 percent increase and continue the protest action until the demands were fully met.
They insist on a 20% increase in wages, a leveling of payments for harsh working conditions with those of police officers and solving staff problems.
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
- » French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender
- » Mayor of Sofia: Over the Last 10 Years we have Invested over BGN 25 Million in Kremikovtsi District
- » Rozhen 2019 National Folklore Fair Began
- » New Management of Bulgaria’s State Fund Agriculture Elected
- » American Foundation Gives $ 185,000 to Restore the Buzludzha Monument