Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
The world's most popular cryptocurrency bitcoin overcame the $ 10,000 psychological barrier, according to trade data.
According to the CoinMarketCap portal, at 20:31 (Bulgarian time), the value of the bitcoin jumped 7.36% to $ 10,013.
At Bitfinex, just a few minutes before, the cryptocurrency hit reached $ 10,047.
The last time that bitcoin traded slightly more than $ 10,000 was at the end of January.
- » IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: The Recession will be at Least as Bad as in 2008
- » IIB Successfully Registers its First ever Medium Term Notes (MTN) Programme on Dublin Stock Exchange
- » Bulgaria, Cryptocurrency and the Law
- » NSI: In 2019, Bulgaria's Exports to EU Increase by 2.9% YoY
- » The Unions have Convinced the Cabinet to Increase the Salaries of 11,000 People in Nurseries and Gardens
- » NSI: There is a Slight Revision of GDP