Clouds to Again Increase, Maximum Temperatures From 4°C to 9°C
The atmospheric pressure in the morning hours is lower than the average for February, but it will increase during the day until surpassing the average level in the afternoon.
The cloudiness will again increase in the morning and will be substantial in the afternoon. There may be light precipitations only in some places in the remote southern regions. Light wind, before noon in Northern and Eastern Bulgaria to moderate, will blow from west-northwest.
Maximum temperatures between 4°C and 9°C, in Sofia about 3°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Many Schools in Pakistan Are Closed because of the Dirty Air
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy
- » Strong Earthquake on the Border between Thailand and Laos
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning for Heavy Rain in Place for Three Bulgarian Regions
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy and Rainy
- » Due to Heavy Rain - Risk of Flooding in Catchment Basin of Mesta River