Clouds to Again Increase, Maximum Temperatures From 4°C to 9°C
The atmospheric pressure in the morning hours is lower than the average for February, but it will increase during the day until surpassing the average level in the afternoon.
The cloudiness will again increase in the morning and will be substantial in the afternoon. There may be light precipitations only in some places in the remote southern regions. Light wind, before noon in Northern and Eastern Bulgaria to moderate, will blow from west-northwest.
Maximum temperatures between 4°C and 9°C, in Sofia about 3°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today
- » Inspection of the Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture Whether Unauthorized Plant Protection is being Used
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend