Romantic Valentine: Traffic Lights of Love in Sofia
Romance in the center of Sofia for Valentine's Day.
On the occasion of the holiday of love, the red light signal at several traffic lights in the capital is shaped in the heart shape.
For another year, the surprise prepared by the Municipality of Sofia delighted thousands of Sofia residents and guests, who did not miss to photograph the "love traffic lights" at key crossroads in the center of Sofia - Alexander Stamboliyski Blvd. and the boulevard "Maria Louisa" and Vitosha Blvd and "Alabin" Street.
- » People Who Live in Small Towns Are Happier
- » You Will Live Longer If You Sleep More on Saturdays and Sundays
- » People are More Productive When Weather Is Bad
- » Every Fourth Bulgarian Reads a Book every day. Every third - never
- » Student Donated more than 3000 Books to Community Centers and Homes for Adults
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth