The Authorities Seized Thousands of Contraband Cigarettes from a Shop in Pomorie
On February 13, employees of the Regional Administration of the Ministry of Interior - Pomorie carried out a check on a grocery store located on Pomorie Street "Republikanska", managed by the 50-year-old S.A. from Pomorie, finding and seizing 6,560 cigarettes without an excise band. This was announced by the Directorate of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry in Burgas. The administrative head of the Pomorie Regional Prosecutor's Office is informed of the case. Rapid police proceedings have been set up.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: There is Still No Suspect for the Murder of Alexei Petrov
- » Bulgaria: A Man Beat a Woman he lives with in Svishtov and Cut her Hair
- » Bulgarian Police caught a Large Group of Migrants near Kazichene