American Surgeons Successfully Separated Siamese Twins
Houston surgeons in the United States successfully divided Siamese twins born in 2016 linked to the chest and stomach area, according to Associated Press.
The operation was carried out at the Children's Hospital of Texas, Houston. The operated babies are the 13-month-old Anna and Hope Richards. They are in good condition. The operation was carried out four weeks ago, on January 13th. The kids are fine. For now, doctors do not provide more details about the babies.
- » Bulgarian start-ups make CubeSats, Quantum Physics Experiment in Space
- » More than 100 Palestinians Wounded after another Day of Protests
- » Turkish Lira with a New Record Drop
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)