Exports of Bulgarian Wine Decreased More than 3 Times Over a Decade
More than 3 times the export of Bulgarian wine was reduced from 2006 to 2016. In 2006 our country exported 112 845 thousand liters and ten years later - 31 411 thousand liters. This shows statistics of the National Statistical Institute .
A decline has also been reported in imports, with 12,589,000 liters of wine imported in Bulgaria in 2006 and 73,111,000 liters in 2016.
According to NSI data for the same period there is also a decrease in the consumption of wine - an average per capita in 2006, the consumption was 6 liters and in 2016 - 4,4 liters.
According to other statistics, 162,042 thousand liters was the production of grape wine in 2016.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Cherries from Greece and Turkey are expected to Flood the Market in Bulgaria
- » Decline in Industrial Production in the EU in March but Increase in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Employers with a National Protest on May 18 over Electricity and Fuel Prices
- » Trucks and Buses blocked Tsarigradsko Blvd in Sofia and All Entrances to Plovdiv
- » Will VR & Mobiles Retire PCs in the Future?
- » 100 Buses and 300 Trucks took part in the Protest of Carriers in Sofia