Bulgaria and Russia Discussed Moscow's Relations with NATO and the EU
Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Grushko and Bulgarian Ambassador to Moscow Boyko Kotsev discussed cooperation between the two countries and Russia's relations with the EU and NATO.
"During the conversation, aspects of bilateral cooperation were discussed, focusing on the forthcoming celebration of the 140th anniversary of the liberation of Bulgaria from Turkish slavery on 3 March as a result of the Russo-Turkish War of Liberation (1877-1878).
They also talked about the situation in Europe in the context of Russia-EU and Russia-NATO relations, "the Russian Foreign Ministry informed. The conversation took place at the request of the Bulgarian ambassador.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia has Summoned Bulgaria’s Ambassador due to the Expelled Priests
- » Vice-President Yotova: Bulgaria is Fully Behind Albania's European Future
- » Russia’s Ambassador: Bulgaria is Rewriting its History
- » Turkey’s Ambassador: The Investments of Turkish companies in Bulgaria reach 2.5 billion euros
- » Ambassador Raykov: British authorities have officially confirmed that the 3 Bulgarians are in Prison
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to the UK: The Embassy was Not Informed about the Detention of our Citizens